AIM
Joxatm

Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

good work

i have been watching BFM for as long as i can remember. anyway i'll keep it simple, BFM is the best internet seris ever. brilliant humour.

Johnny Casanova Johnny Casanova

yup

yeh i enjoyed it and im sure i saw it before on Channel 4 over here in the UK ages ago when Channel 4 had them themed nights, anyway good work.

Coffee Shop ep.11 Coffee Shop ep.11

huray!

ah coffee clock, my most favorite clock, you should suck jellys jelly out and use it as lube.

OMG 5!

One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

Brilliant!

There were so many laughs in this movie, it was all really well thought out and great. Shame for sauron. as you see its the nice guys that go insane/evil and end up trying to take over the world/kill. poor wayne too.

poor joxa....

One P3n0r 2 Rule Them All One P3n0r 2 Rule Them All

looks like a great movie

Looks like a great movie to me! people are to serious, your work is great, so if LF's people just need to calm down and understand when something gets popular parodys will me made.

ta da.

piconjopwnsj00 responds:

when something is popular or when crappy movies are overrated.

Resident Earthbound Resident Earthbound

told you id watch/reveiw it

hey toolofthesystem that was a great movie, i knew from the first 2 scenes you sent me it would be good, very well thought out and funny. great work a 5 from me! shame i wasn't mentioned in your credits as the movies "tester" if yo get what i mean.

laters potaters

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Fantastic

cool cutesy graphics and a catchy song make this a brilliant movie! or MOOOOOOOOOOOO VIE! hahahah im so hilarious

Robot89 Robot89

hohoh

i love your work threebrain! when can we expect another jimmy pee? you nasty nasty man

Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

brilliant!

Everything about this movie was unique(As well as the first bob the ball) it was humourous and wll put together. i hope you continue with this fantastic seris!

A Legendary Final Fantasy A Legendary Final Fantasy

Aww cmon!

This is a really good parody! its not like you used a bunch of stick figures and just put LOL and FAG everywhere it is well animated and funny. Its just the fact that everyone loves LF so much that they dont get the joke and see this as too serious and go off all OUTRAGED and PISSED Off cos he is being ummm screwed in the arse. Im giving this a 5 because its good. nice work.